Lamborghini has recently launched its brand new and very insane Raging Bull, the Centenario LP770-4, at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For you who want to know more about the car but don’t want to read those big articles, we’ve prepared a quick list with the 18 most important facts (info and specs) about the Centenario you need to know. Scroll down and check it out!
1. It was created to celebrate the centenary of founder Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth.
I think you already know about this
2. Only 20 coupés and 20 roadsters will be built.
All already sold
3. Price starts at 1.75 million euros plus tax
4. The Centenario is powered by a naturally aspirated engine producing 770 hp
The good old 6.5-liter V12
5. Acceleration is: 0-62 in 2.8 seconds, 0-186 in 23.5 seconds
6. The top speed is over 217 mph (350 km/h).
7. Carbon fiber everywhere.
The body of the Centenario is built entirely in carbon fiber, monocoque and all other body parts and trims.
8. It weighs 1,520 kg (dry)
9. The opportunity for the Lamborghini designers and engineers think out of the box.
out there is very insane, isn’t it?
10. The car has a permeability, defined by the intakes, outlets, and ducts that mark its aerodynamic superiority.
11. Aerodynamic inlets made of several fins characterize both front and rear.
12. The Large air scoops in the front bonnet are there for functionality. (and to remind us the Veneno)
The air is taken in through the car’s front contributing to downforce on the front axle.
13. The Lamborghini Centenario sits on an awesome fan-shaped 5-spoke set of wheels (20”/21” front/rear)
14. The Centenario adopts a new Lamborghini rear-wheel steering system.
That is, at low speeds, the rear tires turn in the opposite direction of the steering angle which leads to a virtual reduction of the wheelbase providing increased agility on the corners.
15. Transmission is via Lamborghini’s Independent Shifting Rod (ISR) gearbox
seven-speed dual clutch
16. The front trunk has space for two helmets (it’s big, isn’t it?)
In case, the owner wishes to venture on a track.
17. It is the newest member of the Lamborghini’s exclusive limited editions club.
Alongside the Reventón, Sesto Elemento, Aventador J, and Veneno.
18. The Centenario LP770-4 is the last Lamborghini’s supercar presented by Stephan Winkelmann.
He is moving to Audi’s Quattro division
Would you like to add another fact to our list? Feel free to leave your comment and give your opinion about the Lamborghini Centenario.
In case you want more, you can read our full article about the Centenario and watch its Press Conference at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show by clicking on the links below.
click to see at full size